The contest Innovation Awards Groupe Roullier is open to all universities and research laboratories and rewards the two best research projects relating to the Groupe Roullier’s fields of expertise in Plant Nutrition.
Each of the competition’s two winners will :
- be given the opportunity to develop their agronomic research project during a one-year period in the host laboratory and in partnership with the Groupe Roullier,
- receive a financial grant of up to €60,000 under the conditions set forth in Article 7 of the Regulations.
Five competition themes
The candidates' projects must fit into one of the competition’s 5 themes :
- Plant Nutrition
- Natural, plant, and marine substances
- Soil life and soil science
- Biostimulation and biocontrol
- Biotechnology and plant engineering
Specific selection criteria
To select ten initial applications and then select the two winning projects, the members of the jury will pay particular attention to the following criteria :
- The quality and scope of the scientific production
- The originality of the scientific approach
- The nature of the contribution to the Organiser's research, or to the development of the research
- The contribution to researcher training
- The importance of the contribution to the dissemination of science and technology
- 01/10Contest entry opening
- 28/02Applications deadline
- 30/04Preselection of ten applications
- 31/05Nomination of the two winners
- 28/06Awards ceremony
- How do I submit my application?
To proceed to the submission of your project, head to the submission form page.
- What is the deadline to submit my application?
Each candidate shall submit his application before Wednesday February 28th 23:59 (GMT+1).
- What are the competition rules?
You may find all competition rules of the Innovation Awards on the page dedicated to the competition rules.
- Who is Groupe Roullier?
Since 1959, the Groupe Roullier's teams have been meeting the real needs of industry in the sector. A major operator in Animal and Plant Nutrition for 57 years, the Groupe Roullier has always continued to develop its expertise and skillsets. To maintain its leadership in these domains, the Centre Mondial de l'Innovation was created in Saint-Malo, historical hometown of its first production unit, where all the skills involved in this innovation process are gathered on a single site with unique means, all skills implied in the innovation process.
To get more information, head to the page dedicated to the innovation at CMI Roullier.
- How can I highlight my application?
It is possible, and highly encouraged, to support your application in a video where you may introduce your projet and/or yourself via the video application platform.
Any document that may enhance your application's attractiveness (awards, accreditation of your research laboratory, ...) is also very welcomed.
- Are the files that I submitted secured?
Yes, all components of your application are secured via an encrypting process. Only the organizers and the jury will have access to it.
Do you have a question ? Contact-us
Research Director at INRA & Director of GEAPSI Department - FranceRead his biography
Director Agronomic Institute of Campinas, BrazilRead his biography
Nicolaus VON WIREN
Director Department Molecular Plant Nutrition at Leibniz Institute of Plant Genetics and Crop Plant Research (IPK), GermanyRead his biography
R&D Director of Plant Nutrition Groupe RoullierRead his biography
General Director Centre Mondial de l'Innovation - Jury PresidentRead his biography
Rewarded Projects : Université de Toulouse (France) & Florence University (Italie) Read more
Rewarded Projects : Université de Toulouse (France) & Florence University (Italie)Read more
2002 Edition winners : Federal Institute of Technology Institute of Plant Sciences – Zurich, Switzerland & INRA Montpellier – France Read more
2002 Edition winners : Federal Institute of Technology Institute of Plant Sciences – Zurich, Switzerland & INRA Montpellier – FranceRead more
2005 Edition winner : Rothamsted Research - Harpenden (United Kingdom) Read more
2005 Edition winner : Rothamsted Research - Harpenden (United Kingdom)Read more