1. Controller and recipients of the personal data
We hereby inform you that your personal data collected on this website are processed by Agro Innovation International, SAS domiciliated at 18, Avenue Franklin Roosevelt – 35400 Saint-Malo.
The personal data collected are intended to be processed by Agro Innovation International. The personal data will also be made accessible to Agro Innovation International’s technical providers ("subcontractors" within the meaning of the regulation), for the strict needs of their mission.
Agro Innovation International may disclose your data to third parties if such disclosure is authorised and required by law or a court decision, or if such disclosure is necessary to ensure the protection and defence of its rights.
Otherwise, your Data will not be transferred or made accessible to any third party without your prior consent.
Agro Innovation International does not transfer your data to a third country in the EEA. In the event of a transfer outside the EEA, such transfers will be subject to appropriate safeguards, such as the standard clauses required by the European Commission.
2. Purposes of the collection of personal data
Your data will be used in different ways, depending on the reason that led you to contact Agro Innovation International on its dedicated website for the Innovation Awards:
- application to the Innovation Awards Roullier Contest;
- request for information on the Innovation Awards Roullier Contest through the contact form;
- subscription to the newsletter;
- request for information on the next edition(s) of the Contest;
- wish for future scientific collaboration;
All processing carried out on this site is carried out on the basis of your consent.
3. Rights of the data subject
We remind you that you have the right to access, rectify any inaccurate data concerning you and, in the cases provided for by the regulation, to object, to obtain the erasure of certain data or restriction of processing, or to request their portability for transmission to a third party.
If you want to exercise your rights, please write us at the following address firstname.lastname@example.org and attach any appropriate supporting document to justify your identity and, if subject to legal restrictions, your request.
4. Retention of personal data
Your personal data will be stored as long as they are needed to fulfill the aforementioned purposes, in particular:
- 2 years following the last contact you had with Agro Innovation International, for the data processed to answer your information requests or to enable you to receive the newsletter;
- at the end of the Contest, for the data in the application file.
- until the next edition of the Contest to provide you with information on the next edition(s)
- for a period of 5 years to allow contacts for possible scientific collaborations.
Before the expiry of these deadlines, we may contact you again to find out if you agree to a longer storage of your data, in which case the deadlines indicated above will start running again.
At the end of these periods, your personal data will be deleted from the active databases and, if necessary, archived for a period not exceeding the statutory limitation periods or the applicable archiving obligations. Once these deadlines expire, the personal data will be destroyed.
5. Mandatory or optional nature of the Data provided in the form
The Data required by Agro Innovation International to achieve the purposes described above are indicated by an asterisk on the contact form. If you do not fill in these mandatory fields, we will not be able to respond to your requests and/or provide you with the desired services. Indeed, the provision of this data is a condition for the analysis of your online application, otherwise you will not be able to apply.
Data not marked with an asterisk are optional and allow us to know you better and to improve our communications and services to you.
Unless contraindicated by local regulations, you must ensure that the Data submitted as part of your application (directly completed information or attachments) does not contain any sensitive information.
Sensitive information is considered to be information that directly or indirectly reveals whether or not you belong to an ethnic group or alleged race; morals; sexual mores; political, religious or philosophical opinions; trade union or mutualist activity; any criminal convictions or offences; and your social security number.
5. Contact the Data Protection Officer
For any additional information or difficulty relating to the processing of your data, you may contact the Data Protection Officer (DPO) at the following address: email@example.com
You can also send your request to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In case of unresolved difficulty, you can refer the matter to the French supervisory authority: the Commission nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL), 3 Place de Fontenoy - TSA 80715 - 75334 PARIS CEDEX 07.
Private Data Policy14 September 2017
1. Controller and recipients of the personal data We hereby inform you that your personal data collected on this website are processed by Agro Innovation International, SAS domiciliated at 18, Avenue Franklin Roosevelt – 35400 Saint-Malo. The personal data collected are intended to be processed by Agro Innovation International. The personal data will also be […]